RSS Feed

Folsom Chiropractor in Folsom C.A. Geoff Allen

Posted by Rock Retaining Walls Sacramento

Folsom Chiropractor


What people are saying about Dr. Allen.
Thank you evryone in the folsom community for voting us:
Folsom Life Chiropractic
BEST CHIROPRACTOR FOLSOM, 95630.
Chris Scott -
Truly a miracle man!
"I have only great things to say About Dr. Geoff Allen. I came to see him after suffering for 3 months with arm pain and numbness. He used A.R.T. (active release technique) to work the problem out. And the pain was gone after the first visit. He is amazing! The very key thing is that he will listen to you and really explain what he is doing as he helps fix your problem. I will also add that he has a very professional office with a mellow atmosphere which I think helps in the processes he uses. I come down the hill from Camino and it is absolutely worth the trip. I would not hesitate to recommend his chiropractic services to anyone. "


Trina R -
Lot s of good changes
"I have been going to the cafe of life now Folsom Life Chiropractic for a while now and I am so glad they have a new owner and doctor. Dr. Allen is a wonderful doctor. He takes the time to really focus all of his attention and engery on you. I have back and neck pain all the time and he is working it out. There have been a lot of different doctors in but he is the best. "

Catherine B -
Awesome
"Cafe of Life was recently recommended to me by a co-worker and I am so glad I found them. I my neck and back have improved so much since I have been going. I used to have daily headaches because of my neck and now I am headache free. "

Dina Colliins -
Great Chiropractor
"I've been receiving chiropractic care for over 18 years. I've gone to a variety of chiropractors over those years and would have to say Dr. Allen is by far my favorite. He uses a lot of the techniques most chiropractors use but he had some techniques that I've never experienced before that resulted in me feeling better much faster. I also appreciate the extra time he spends with me showing me different stretching exercises that would be helpful to me. Heather and wife Ildiko are very friendly and wonderful to work with also. If you see a chiropractor currently but aren't getting the results you'd like, try Dr. Allen. If you hesitant to see a chiropractor, come see Dr. Allen. I KNOW you won't be sorry! "

kelly tanner -
great time
"Went to Cafe of life and had a great experince with the New Doctor Dr allan. I would recommend that you all go there for your chiropractic"
Serena Ostrowski -
The REAL Thing
"Hoping I could find relief from neck and back pain and be restored to better physical condition, I started using chiropractic services in February 2009. But, instead of getting better over time from receiving the chiropractor treatments, I began to develop new symptoms each time I left the office. Every time I went in, the doctor would perform his regular routine of cracking my neck and body. The doctor would ask me how I felt. I would try to explain, and then he would barely touch the areas on my back and then proceed to perform his regular routine. I got to the point where I was suffering with so much neck pain that it hurt to swallow, and I was scared to death and terrified to let anyone else touch my neck. Luckily my best friend, whom I trust completely, is a client of Dr. Geoff, and she, of course, highly recommended him.
Well, to put it lightly, I almost cried with tears of joy after my first visit. I was SO relieved to swallow without feeling that pain in my neck. And, I was completely amazed by his gentle technique, and his ability to feel where my muscles needed to be loosened in order to adjust my vertebrae. This is why I would NEVER go anywhere else EVER! He always CARES to assess where your body NEEDS treatment and doesnt just go through a regular cracking routine to move you through his office to get to the next client. Dr. Geoff is sincere, and he happens to be extremely intelligent in his profession. He really knows his stuff! I could go on forever praising this doctor, but you get my point dont you?"

Folsom Chiropractor

2 comments:

  1. peter

    list of Collapse medical supplies with natural remedies included and provide the high quietly medicals system. We have many of them in our storage, and I have compared them side by side with our antibiotic storage meet other people.
    Sacramento Chiropractic

  1. Unknown

    Keep on posting these types of articles. I like your blog design as well. Cheers!!!
    Retaining Walls

Post a Comment